- 1 1/2 lbs salmon King, Sockeye or Coho
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tblsp lemon juice
- 1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking tray and set it aside.
3. Mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and generously coat the top of the salmon.
4. Bake the salmon for 18-20 minutes (depending on size and thickness), then slice it into individual portions and serve immediately.
Serving Size = 3 ounces of salmon
Share this Recipe