I’ve always been a huge fan of peach salsa. The fresh flavors make it the perfect addition to almost any dish. It’s wonderful on top of a juicy salmon burger, on a fajita salad, or over some crunchy almond crusted chicken. Seriously, you can’t go wrong with this dish. Check it out!
- 1 lb tomatoes diced
- 1 bell pepper seeded and diced
- 2 jalapenos seeded and finely diced (optional)
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 1 1/2 lb peaches diced
- 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro chopped
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper or to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix. Add additional salt and pepper if needed. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe