You know what I love about cauliflower? It can adapt to any flavor! This Indian cauliflower curry makes the perfect side dish to compliment any meal! It packs a flavorful punch and its so quick and easy to make, you have to check this out!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||25 minutes|
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cayenne optional
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 16 oz frozen cauliflower florets salt, to taste
- fresh cilantro or green onions for garnish
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- To the skillet, add all dry spices, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in tomato sauce and stock. Stir well to form a sauce.
- Add in frozen cauliflower and turn to coat the cauliflower in the sauce.
- Turn the heat to medium-low and continue to cook until cauliflower is done to your liking. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve with fresh cilantro and/or green onions as garnish.
1 serving -1/4 of the cauliflower. Each serving contains 1 serving veg and 1/2 serving fat.
Share this Recipe